ODS is operating in line with government guidelines and continuing to carry out key services during this time where we can keep our staff and customers safe.
We will focus on the following services during the lockdown:
- recycling, waste and food collections
- winter services including gritting, road repairs and jetting
- street cleaning of main shopping areas, including litter picking and waste
- emergency repairs and safety and compliance checks for properties
- disabled adaptations.
So we can ensure the essential services are provided we will suspend:
- non-essential tree works
- non-essential property work (such as rewires, repairs).
In line with government guidelines Oxford City Council has closed:
- pavilion and sports facilities
- public toilets.
Our business lines are open but please bear with us if we take a bit longer to answer your call.
Our support staff are here to answer your calls and deal with any queries contact us at 01865 335400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors to ODS sites are required to comply with these rules
- Only external businesses that have a pre-arranged visit or a delivery will be allowed onto our depot sites
- Wash your hands or sanitise them regularly
- Keep socially distanced unless other arrangements have been agreed
- Be familiar with and adhere to the signs and guidance when moving around the sites
- Be responsible when not at work, comply with the national rules and guidance, minimise the likelihood of infection
- If you have any symptoms of Covid, stay away from the sites and arrange for a test.
ODS - a doing good company
We build homes, maintain our streets, parks and properties. We construct highways and buildings. We provide managed services, repair vehicles, test MOTs, recycle waste, pest control and even remove trees.
We are one of Oxfordshire’s biggest trade employers with over 600 people and provide a great place to work.
We are here to build a new kind of business, a better business, a business that's good for everyone.
We're building a new kind of business. A business that’s good for everyone; one that creates a more inclusive and sustainable economy that truly balances purpose and profit, one that considers the impact of their decisions on their employees, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment.