Whether you’re at the beginning of your career journey or looking to take a new direction from the path you’re currently on, our apprenticeship programmes are open to all. As an apprentice with ODS, you’ll do a real job, so you can gain essential workplace experience, continue learning and earn a wage too!
We’re ‘doing good’
Our ambition to ‘do good’ sits at the heart of everything we do. We are building a new kind of business. A business that’s good for everyone; one that creates a more inclusive and sustainable economy that truly balances purpose and profit, one that considers the impact of their decisions on their employees, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment
Many of our apprenticeships have no minimum entry requirements, we are looking for apprentices who are willing to learn and share our values. We have high standards when it comes to delivering our services so we would need you to be keen to learn and take personal responsibility, as well as being self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
In return, we will offer you a generous benefits package. You will be welcomed into friendly and supportive teams who will help you to put your developing skills into practice.
- Competitive pay
- £50 ASOS voucher on completion of your induction
- Early starts from July so you start earning and learn about ODS before you begin to study
- Once your induction is complete you’ll have paid time off until your course starts with just weekly check-ins with your manager
- Travel subsistence for buses and trains
- 28 days leave a year
- Excellent pension provision
- Apprentice network events
Applications are now closed for our apprenticeship scheme. Applications will open again in 2024.