Benefits of working with ODS
Rewarding you well
Commitment deserves reward. When you work with us, you can look forward to a great package of benefits to enhance your competitive salary, including:
- Up to 32 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, with opportunity to purchase more
- Extensive family-friendly packages and childcare assistance
- A secure and flexible pension scheme to help ensure you have a decent pension to look forward to in retirement
- Personal and professional counselling (available 24 hours a day)
- Retail discounts
- Gym memberships
- Travel loans and travel discount schemes
- Personal accident insurance
- Salary sacrifice car and cycle schemes
Looking after your health
Your health, safety and well-being is our priority, we always look out for each other. Our managers, Health & Safety experts and health partners work together to help you to maintain a healthy and productive life. We have on-site Occupational Health facilities, access to physiotherapy treatment and offer confidential counselling. We ensure you have the right kit to keep you safe and comfortable, we have a health surveillance programme and we ensure you are always up to date with your safety training.
And helping you succeed
We want you to achieve – you will have a career with us, not just a job. We want to recognise your potential and help you develop. You will have access to general and specialist training, the chance to gain qualifications and the opportunity to shape your future. We are proud of our commitment to ‘growing our own’ - your success is our success.