Resurfacing of a school’s drive area
Client: EF schools, Headington
Project: Resurfacing of school’s drive area
Date of completion: 13th - 15th August 2019
EF International Academy is a worldwide education establishment specialising in teaching English. Two of their sites are in Oxford. They are one of the world’s largest education companies.
The school’s front drive and car parking area was badly potholed and uneven having many years of wear and tear. They needed the area to look new and fresh with an even surface and more car spaces.
ODS resurfaced the whole area and also gave more spaces for the school. We also installed new kerb lines and a new walkway to improve the H&S on the site for students and staff.
- Resurfaced of whole drive area
- Milled and removed existing surface and remove from site
- Re-set any iron work that was required
- Supplied and laid asphalt
- Re-marked parking spaces where required used thermoplastic road making paint
- Installed new kerb 9m
- Lined walkway from Pullens lane to the slab path to include two walking person symbols