Car park extension
Client: Fitzwaryn School
Project: Carpark Extension
Date of completion: July 2020
Budget: £18,000 + VAT
- Fitzwaryn School is an academy in a multi academy trust (MAT). It is a special school for children from 3 - 19 situated in Wantage, a growing market town in the south of Oxfordshire. The school needed some areas patched and new car parking space designed and created.
- We were the best value for money through a tender process.
- Due to our one-stop-shop character, we could provide all the services needed including excavation, levels, drainage, surfacing and lining.
- ODS had previously provided other services to the school and built a good working relationship.
- We designed and created new parking in existent grass area in their yard.
- This large area of grass had to be excavated and we had to work to various levels to sort out the drainage of surface water.
- Where there were areas too small to get mechanical aids in, we manually handled the work.
- We delivered four new bus size parking bays, lining of the entire car park and a number of tarmac patched areas within the school grounds.