Car park extension
Client: Fitzwaryn School
Project: Carpark Extension
Date of completion: July 2020
Budget: £18,000 + VAT
- Fitzwaryn School is an academy in a multi academy trust (MAT). It is a special school for children from 3 - 19 situated in Wantage, a growing market town in the south of Oxfordshire. The school needed some areas patched and new car parking space designed and created.
- We were the best value for money through a tender process.
- Due to our one-stop-shop character, we could provide all the services needed including excavation, levels, drainage, surfacing and lining.
- ODS had previously provided other services to the school and built a good working relationship.
- We designed and created new parking in existent grass area in their yard.
- This large area of grass had to be excavated and we had to work to various levels to sort out the drainage of surface water.
- Where there were areas too small to get mechanical aids in, we manually handled the work.
- We delivered four new bus size parking bays, lining of the entire car park and a number of tarmac patched areas within the school grounds.
“Tracey and Andy were very helpful when they visited site to help us get the best solution and maximum parking space. The guys that did the work were very good, organized and completed the work within the time frame. The line makers were also very accommodating and helpful. We always find ODS very professional and easy to have on site in our school for pupils with special education needs.” Mike Charlton