Cowley Marsh Reception Changes
Cowley Marsh is a heavily used operational site, for health and safety purposes we have made some changes to the reception processes.
The reception will no longer be physically staffed. However, we have introduced a new system, Bringme - a virtual receptionist that will point visitors and deliveries in the right direction.
How will this affect you?
- General enquiries: The reception will be closed for general enquires, all residents and customers should contact us either by email at email@example.com or call us at 01865 335400.
- Food caddies: Food caddies will no longer be available for collection, these can be ordered through our customer service team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning on 01865 335400. The caddies will be delivered free of charge to your home address within 21 calendar days.
- Motor Transport customers: If you’ve booked your car in with our motor transport (MT) team, you will be provided with entry guidance upon booking including a QR code to get into reception to drop your keys off. Those who have pre-booked an MT service can park in the bays outside of the reception and leave their keys in the locker system from 8am-4pm.
- Deliveries: Deliveries are to be deposited via the automated locker system in the reception. Visitors: Anyone invited to meetings or site visits will receive entry guidance at the point of invitation.
- Visitor badges will be printed automatically at the point of sign-in. Staff members will be notified by email when their visitor has signed in successfully.
These changes will help to make Cowley Marsh a safer place for both our employees and our visitors.
If you have any questions regarding the new processes, please get in touch with us on email@example.com