As a local authority-based service we are in the unique position to be able to influence the environment around us through our links with Environmental Health, Thames Water, waste collection and parks services.
We believe in long-term solutions
We believe in providing our customers with professional, responsible, honest and where possible long-term solutions to their pest control needs.
We only work with colleagues, suppliers and contractors who share in our belief that where possible pest control should be a long-term solution rather than a quick fix.
We provide a comprehensive range of treatments for a wide range of public health and nuisance pests. These services are provided largely by our in-house team of pest control officers with some of our more specialist services such as bird-proofing being provided by experienced and highly-reputable contractors.
We can provide the following Pest Control services:
- Regular routine visits
- Reactive emergency visits
- Preventative monitoring
- Preventative treatments
- Reactive treatments
- Recommendations on proofing and housekeeping
- Bird proofing, trapping and shooting
- Other proofing services
- Insect identification
- Electric fly killer maintenance
We commonly tackle the following pests:
- Rats and mice
- Cluster flies
- We have over 40 years' experience of delivering high quality Pest Control Services to businesses and residents in and around Oxford
- We carry out full comprehensive site surveys and make recommendations on proofing, housekeeping etc. to help you maintain a pest-free environment
- Full written reports to meet the requirements of Environmental Health and other regulators
- We provide a proofing service to help you keep pest out of your buildings
- We carry £10 million worth of public liability insurance
- Competitively priced professional Pest Control contracts and treatments